Sunday, May 16, 2010

Button Rings



For rings which are as cute as a button, start with ring blanks which you can source from online jewellery suppliers or craft stores. Take your favourite buttons, beads, trinkets or scrabble letters and use a strong glue to secure them. I like to use Loctite Gel glue or similar which you can find from the hardware. For a silver border around your button, glue down a metal washer first - again you can pick these up from the hardware and they come in various sizes. Leave your completed rings over-night to set before wowing your friends with your glam creations.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tara Dennis,
    My name is jordy and I was at the better homes and gardens live!
    I got your autograph and I was the one that said "I want to be an interior desighner when i grow up!"
    Can you please leave a comment on my blog? at http://jordydiva.edublogs.org/
    And I live in Sydney too! I also go to Catchy Crafts alot too! In Hornsby!
    The shop keeper told me that because I couldn't stop talking about you!
    I also like that idea of putting soap into a nice glass jar!
    Thankyou!
    Bye!
    Jordy

    ReplyDelete